Friday, March 2, 2012

My new Paper Doll Line

I've been thinking of my Gothic Girls Paper Doll Line which I haven't begun to do yet.  But last night, I got started on my Gothic Girls Rag Dolls that also might inspire the paper doll ones.

It was fun.  I started with a basic doll pattern and then worked on the head and torso.  I'm going to make a few more later today.

This one is my first Gothic Girl (Ophelia).  She has some tragic poems on her undergarment and I'm going to draw on the whole body.  Then I might make my own tragic outfits for her.  She will be a one of a kind and I might try selling her on Ebay after I am done.  And she might make some good photos for products on Zazzle.

http://www.zazzle.com/fancyphotography/

I recently added about thirty new photographs to the products on there.

I will have to get more of the paper dolls on products on my other store there soon.

http://www.zazzle.com/fancypaperdolls/


My next rag dolls, I will probably be inspired by those Blythe dolls with the big eyes.




Three of my Blythe dolls.  I love these ones.



These are three of my more gothic looking paper dolls.  But I might try a different outline for the dolls.

Maybe I will have several different lines of Gothic Dolls, with different poses.  Each line, I will probably have the same pose for some of them, so that they can share the clothing.


Jennifer Jo Fay

Copyrighted March 2, 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment